Well it’s been a bit of slow week for me. So imagine my surprise when I receive both a challenge and an award shortly thereafter. These are most fortuitous portents indeed, my readers. I want to give a massive “Arigato gozai-masu” to Zaktaku of the Anime Analyst for nominating me for another award, your dedicated support is too generous. Anyway on with the proceedings.
Rules and Regulations:
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Thank the person who nominated you, link to their blogs
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, link to their blogs
- Let them know you nominated them
- Ask the bloggers 7 new questions
- You are trapped on a tropical island, and must make it to land. Which 5 anime characters would be stranded with you to help?
Answer: If I had five companions to help me get from a deserted island back to land my allies would be: 1-Gaudi from Nobunagun because he can basically build anything he wants from any material and that should come in handy. 2-Sakuraba Shu from Joukamachi no Dandelion because he can teleport and that should speed things up. 3-Ren Kougyoku from Magi because her Djinn Equip can summon tidal waves and I want to arrive from the sea in style. 4-Tendou Pain from Naruto because his gravity pulls would make fishing stupidly easy and I need food for the journey. And 5-Hibiki from Fairy Tail because his Archive magic should have access to maps and maps are really, really important.
- What is your absolute favorite anime, and why?
Answer: Katanagatari. There’s a lot to like about Katanagatari, interesting art style, great dialogue, memorable characters, well animated fights and one hell of an ending. And if I’m being honest one of the reasons it’s my favorite is because I secretly enjoy being an elitist snob and I know it’s a show that isn’t for everyone, so being able to like it makes me feel special and important. But for real though, it’s a show that basically does everything right and is super unique for many reasons, entertainment doesn’t get much better than that.
- If you went to sleep, and when you woke up, found yourself in an anime, which anime would you be in? Which anime would you NOT want to be in?
Answer: I would probably end up in Fairy Tail because I love magic a bit too much. Well the second part of the question is a tough one but I would not want to be in Mirai Nikki, because sharing the same universe with Gasai Yuno is too much exposure to yandere for me.
- What is your absolute dream job?
Answer: If I ever had the talent and connections I would love to try making an anime, though I’d just do the writing and maybe the directing because doing everything myself would be a bitch.
- You and your arch rival are to duel to the death tomorrow. What weapon will you use in your fight? Can be from any media.
Answer: Well if nakama power-ups count as a weapon I’d take that because they’re OP as shit. Otherwise I’d settle for Sheogorath’s staff Wabbajack because it has a chance of turning my enemy into a rat, and those aren’t too hard to fight in my experience. Or it could turn them into a menacing monster and that way I go out like a badass, I count that as a win-win situation.
- Which real life person would you want to see in an anime?
Answer: Julius Caesar, (and please dear God not the one from Nobunaga the Fool) because I’d love to see a good history anime set in antiquity.
- If your life was an anime, what genre would you want it to be?
Answer: Fantasy, all day every day.
- What is your favorite 1v1 battle (anime only)?
- What is one of your favorite anime series and why?
- If you had to be the protagonist in a harem or reverse harem show, which show would you pick and why?
- If you could direct an anime what would yours be about?
- If you could be any anime character who would you be and why?
- If you could summon a Servant for the Holy Grail War who would yours be and why?
- If you could perform a single godlike feat before using up all of your power what would you do with it? P.S.: You can’t use it to get more power because that would be lame.