In sudden turn of events I’ve been nominated for another award, after months the dry spell is over, that’s two back to back awards bitches. I’m being facetious obviously, though I do sincerely extended my gratitude to Yahari Bento (he talks about shows like Magi and Bakemonogatari, which are great and therefore you should check his stuff out), who nominated me for this award. If you are on of the lucky few who follows me, you should know the drill by now, it’s time for the ceremonial rites of this prestigious award!
Rules and Regulations:
- Shamelessly parade the Award on your post about getting the Award.
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions three asked of thee.
- Nominate 8-13 bloggers and ask them your own questions three.
The Questions Three Asked of Me:
- 3 favorite anime in your mind are…
Katangatari, Utawarerumono and Kill la Kill.
- The experience you want to encounter in “Kimi no na wa (Your Name)” anime film, is…
I haven’t actually seen this yet on account of wanting to avoid seeing Chinese subs all over the screen, but given that’s a body swap movie I’d want to switch places with a girl who lives nowhere near me to see if I could adapt to a totally different life.
- The snack you will buy when watch the movie in the theater is…
Popcorn, and if that doesn’t count as a snack then Red Vines.
Without further ado I nominate the following eight bloggers as a sign of my devotion to the four gods of Chaos, may their darkness reign eternal:
And of these anointed eight I would ask the following questions:
1: What is the weirdest anime you’ve ever really liked?
2: What’s your favorite anime film? Pick up to 3 if you can’t decide on only 1.
3: Pick an anime power system like Naruto’s ninjutsu, HunterxHunter’s Nen or Magi’s magic and develop your own technique within the limits of your preferred system, feel free to go in as much detail as you like about your move.